OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Update 1/29/2021: REGARDING THE COVID-19 VACCINE
Dentists and our practice team are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in phase 1 and are in the process of being vaccinated. We continue to require patients and our teams to follow all health and safety protocols including PPE, hand sanitizing, and social distancing. If you have specific questions, please call our office directly.
As a supported practice of 42 North Dental, a healthcare leader, we are committed to taking all necessary steps to protect doctors, staff, and patients. Dentistry is an essential service and our teams are front-line workers treating patients daily to provide emergency and preventive care.
Our practice is open for dental care. Please call us directly to schedule an appointment. While most services are available, some appointments may be limited at this time.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- When you arrive at the practice, please wait in your car or outside and call our office to let us know you're here. We will then call or text you when your appointment time is ready.
- Only patients with appointments are allowed to enter the practice. Companions are asked to wait outside.
- All patients MUST wear a face mask when in the practice.
- Using the provided Hand Sanitizer is necessary before checking in.
- Your temperature will be checked and you will be asked specific COVID-19 health screening questions prior to your appointment. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule for a future date. All staff members receive the same screening daily.
- Chairs have been placed 6 feet apart and magazines, toys, and beverage machines have been removed from the reception area.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by our staff or outlined on the prominent signs in the office. These are for your safety and the safety of our dental team.
- All surfaces are being disinfected multiple times a day including countertops, reception chairs, and door handles.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE
Dental care is an important part of maintaining overall health, and regular checkups help ensure small problems don’t become serious dental emergencies. Dental offices have always followed the highest infection control practices, which has been enhanced with all additional CDC recommendations.
The President of the American Dental Association (ADA), Dr. Klemmedson, stated, "Regular dental visits are important because treatment, as well as prevention of dental disease, helps keep people healthy." He also sited that, "The CDC has not reported any documented transmission of COVID-19 in a clinical dental setting to date (1)."
We want all patients to feel confident about getting the care they need. Our office is open and seeing patients for routine and preventative care with all health and safety protocols in place. If you have any questions, please call the practice where you receive care or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be well.
For the most up to date information on COVID19 visit CDC.govhttps://www.ada.org/en/publications/ada-news/2020-archive/november/dental-practices-remain-open-amid-covid-19-surge