MAXIMIZE YOUR REMAINING 2019 DENTAL BENEFITS
Don’t allow your insurance benefits to expire without using them! Contact us today to speak with one of our office team members so they can check to see if you have any 2019 benefits remaining. If you do, schedule an appointment to begin or finish any necessary dental work before 12/31/2019. Call now — our fall schedule is quickly filling up!
DID YOU KNOW…
- You pay your dental insurance premiums throughout the year. Most plans provide $1,000 - $1,500 worth of coverage; some policies provide even more. If you don’t complete your treatment by the end of the year, any benefits you may have remaining will disappear forever. Essentially, it’s a use it or lose it situation.
- You should schedule treatment now to make sure you get the most out of your remaining 2019 benefits. Many dental treatments require several appointments to complete, so it is in your best interest to get your procedure on the books as soon as possible. Our team at First Line Dental will work with you to maximize your dental insurance benefits and keep your out of pocket costs as low as possible.
- Money in a flexible spending account (FSA) may not roll over to the following year. If you and/or your employer has contributed funds to your FSA, you don’t want that cash to go to waste. You can apply it toward dental care.
- If you schedule preventive care, such as cleanings, X-rays, and exams, before the end of the year, you may save money. Such services are often covered at 100% by insurance companies with no out of pocket costs to policyholders. However, the price of those services does count toward your annual maximum. If you get your preventive care done this year, you’ll have the full amount of your benefit available next year to put toward any advanced treatments you may need.
- A few plans have a “rollover period” that lets you use your remaining benefits in the following calendar year. However, it is often a reduced amount that gets carried over. You’ll still lose the chance to truly get the most out of your insurance policy or FSA.
Health and dental care costs are significant to most families. Schedule an appointment today to make sure you take full advantage of any benefits that may expire on 12/31/19. Also be sure to use any remaining FSA or healthcare savings account (HSA) funds that you still have available. The end of the year will be here before you know it; book early and let us maximize your insurance benefits. Speak with one of our friendly team members to verify your coverage, confirm your benefits, and schedule your next appointment.
Let us help maximize your remaining 2019 insurance benefits!